WHAT IS A VIRTUAL EVENT
A virtual event is an official event that happens online, either exclusively, or in connection with another physical events taking place anywhere across the
world. It is intended to allow the audience from a specific region, or internationally, to participate in a simulated conference experience.
REASONS TO HOLD A VIRTUAL EVENT
• Making it easier for a chosen audience to attend a virtual meeting due to unforseen circumstances
• Saving money on the cost of staging a physical meeting
• Reaching a larger and more diverse audience
• Making it more affordable for employees and attendees
• Ability to offer more cost effective events throughout the year
Before you cancel your planned event, consider a VIRTUAL EVENT.
Due to Covid -19, 2020 has been a very difficult year for businesses of all sizes around the world, however as the
virus comes under control and businesses start to function again, communication is going to be key.
If you have a planned event that cannot go ahead due to government legislation, rather than cancel, why not
consider staging a VIRTUAL EVENT.
ICS Live have developed a number of packages that allow businesses to communicate with their chosen audiences
without delegates having to attend.
Our aim is still to provide the same high level of service that we have delivered for many years by staging physical
events and make sure that a VIRTUAL EVENT lives up to your and your audiences expectations.
HOW DOES THIS WORK
There is a prime location where a bradcasted conference would take place, very similar to a physical conference,however without an audience and on a smaller scale.
ICS Live would supply all of the required audio visual equipment and an LED screen would be the focal point, this is used to display selected participants, show video footage and presentation that are being streamed and participants information directly from their devices
Invited participants would join the virtual event from their homes, or chosen locations and be part of the meeting as if they were attending a physical event
PRESENTATION AND MEDIA
What can be seen and heard live at both the Prime and Remote locations
• Speaker presentation, PowerPoint and Keynote (Live from all locations)
• Video modules and animation (Live from all locations)
• The ability to integrate Slido as a live voting tool (Live from all locations)
• Facilitate live Question and Answer Sessions (Live from all locations)
• Show a live on screen camera feed of presenters and participants (Live from all locations)
• The facility to integrate PowerPoint, Keynote, Zoom, Slido and YouTube videoʼs (Live from all locations)
• Provide analytics if required (Post event)
TO DISCUSS YOUR VIRTUAL EVENT AND TAILOR A BESPOKE PACKAGE – CALL 01282 830219
OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS SERVICES